Re: [NTLK] drag to the left edge of the screen docking

From: Javier Monllor <jmonll2_at_uic.edu>
Date: Tue Oct 17 2006 - 14:46:20 EDT

Ok, I've found out what "drag to the left edge of the screen docking"
means. Open NewtonIM (you don't need to log in or anything.) Now,
grap the app by the top and move it to the left edge of your screen.
The app will make a noise and disappear. If you look at the left top
edge of your screen now, you can see the bottom right 1/4 of a
circle. That means the app is minimized there. If you tap it, it will
reappear on the screen.

Hope this makes sense, let me know if it doesn't and I'll post pics.

Tovi