Re: [NTLK] Serail Classic to OS X: using NTK and other tools on new machines?

From: matthiasm <mm_at_matthiasm.com>
Date: Mon Oct 16 2006 - 15:34:27 EDT

On Oct 16, 2006, at 9:25 PM, Martin Joseph wrote:

>> So here I am with a "brand new"
>> MP2100 ;-)

Oh, I wrote this in a way that could be misunderstood: I liked
playing with the emulator so much that I did buy a *real* MP2100 ;-).
Very amusing to my coworkers.

> Perhaps there is a way to select a different serial port from within
> the classic debugger? I know the keyspan interface is exposed to the
> classic applications if ONLY the classic drivers for it are installed.

It seems like this is not true anymore for the current driver. AT
least not for the Keyspan 19HS. Maybe I must go and get a different
adapter. Thanks for the suggestion - I almost forgot that option.