Re: [NTLK] the FAQ?

From: Aaron Eiche <aaron.eiche_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat Oct 14 2006 - 11:39:46 EDT

Yeah, I would volunteer to spear-head the project, but I'm still
pretty new to all of this (I was new, then left, but just came back).

I see a few things that need to be looked at:

1) Dead links removed
2) New links added
3) Information Updated
4) FAQ and Wiki synchronized (or, if the FAQ is going to be abandoned
in lieu of the wiki, then the FAQ needs at least to identify the wiki
in the heading of the document as a source of updated material)

Also, I can't any information about *getting* an account on the wiki
to make changes.

I'd like to help the community in any way that I can.
thanks for the interest
-Aaron