Re: [NTLK] the FAQ?

From: Laurent Daudelin <laurent.daudelin_at_verizon.net>
Date: Fri Oct 13 2006 - 10:03:43 EDT

on 13/10/06 02:49, Aaron Eiche at aaron.eiche@gmail.com wrote:

> The most recent version I can find of the FAQ is 2003. Is there a
> newer one I'm not aware of? Anyone think about cleaning it up at all?
> (Some dead links and what not exist.)

That would be a good idea. I don't think anybody is still maintaining it. A
lot of the early people, it seems, have left the building...

-Laurent.

Logiciels Nemesys Software               mailto:laurent.daudelin@verizon.net
moria: /mor'ee-*/ n. Like nethack and rogue, one of the large PD
Dungeons-and-Dragons-like simulation games, available for a wide range of
machines and operating systems. The name is from Tolkien's Mines of Moria;
compare elder days, elvish. The game is extremely addictive and a major
consumer of time better used for hacking. See also nethack, rogue, Angband.