Re: [NTLK] nokia 6600 -> Newton via IrDA?

From: Paul Curtis <MicroSSG_at_Comcast.net>
Date: Thu Oct 12 2006 - 22:09:55 EDT

You maybe in luck. But I think you should consider IrDA to the Newton once
on the phone...

You need to go to 40hz.org for some BT drivers and search through the
achieves for compatibility.

Best Regards,

Paul Curtis
Certified Mortgage Planner
Allied Home Mortgage - "You've Got Everything To Gain!"
I do mortgages in all 50 States + Puerto Rico

(517) 775-6666 Cell (Voice Mail)
(517) 327-4200 Office
(517) 327-4300 Office Facsimile

www.GainEverything.com Advanced Online Application