Re: [NTLK] Dead 2100 battery revival

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu Oct 12 2006 - 09:42:01 EDT

On 10/12/06, Randy <longhawl@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Not exactly recelling 2100 battery packs but I've
> discovered that I can use my radio control battery
> charger to revive "dead" packs and recondition old
> ones.

Cool Randy,

Thanks for the info...
I do however own one of the 4 Bay Charging/Reconditioning Stations
specifically made for the Newton MP2000/2100 with bays shaped just for
the Rechargeable Packs but since I'm not to electronically versed I
can't give any details on the methods it uses to charge/discharge or
recondition Packs. I too have brought back a few packs from Toast
status and even partially functioning packs to a good 12 hr to 15 hr
of use as tested with Frank's battery monitoring software which I
believe is still in beta...

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung