Re: [NTLK] [OT] Coffee & the Newt [was "Re: 2010?"]

From: Paul Curtis <MicroSSG_at_Comcast.net>
Date: Wed Oct 11 2006 - 22:13:36 EDT

Guys, check this out...

www.RudyBaggs.com

This guy is in Lansing, MI of all places. He has been roasting beans at home
for the last 5 years and just opened a retail coffee shop here in town to
show off his talents a year ago.

I hate coffee, my wife loves it. So over the last 10 years I have perfected
brewing coffee to her taste. She has always loathed that we couldn't share
this social ritual together. Two weeks ago Rob Flanders's Caffe' (where he
serves his Rudy Baggs beans) was in a local rag featuring the area's best
coffee. So naturally I took my wife there and Rob spent an hour with us
sharing his passion for the little brown nugget. Needless to say, I tried
the 4 brews he had from the Bright and Light to the Full Bodied. What an
experience. Oh, anyway, none of the 4 brews were bitter at all. So I ordered
a mocha. Can I just tell you I have a new addiction! So now I haul my 2100
to the Caffe' and plan my day over my heavenly cup of mocha, daily.

I also figured out that I can beam contacts from my MPx220 over to my 2100!
Sweet!

Anyway, to bring this back to Newton's, I'm going to host the next MI Newton
User Group since Matt K. did the last one and I'm going to have it at the
Caffe. Not only for the coffee, but it's a really cool atmosphere and he has
WiFi.

Best Regards,

Paul Curtis
Certified Mortgage Planner
Allied Home Mortgage - "You've Got Everything To Gain!"
I do mortgages in all 50 States + Puerto Rico

(517) 775-6666 Cell (Voice Mail)
(517) 327-4200 Office
(517) 327-4300 Office Facsimile

www.GainEverything.com Advanced Online Application