Re: [NTLK] WiFi issues with Newton 2x00

From: Paul Curtis <MicroSSG_at_Comcast.net>
Date: Wed Oct 11 2006 - 18:36:22 EDT

Well, I'm not all that and a cup of Rudy Baggs Coffee, but thanks.

We all started where you are and someday soon you will be able to give back,
so no worries.

Networking can be very in-depth, in fact the more I learn the less I know -
like many things. Like I said, we have quite a few very knowledgeable
networking professionals on the list who could teach me more than I could
ever learn, but would be very willing to try.

Best Regards,

Paul Curtis
Certified Mortgage Planner
Allied Home Mortgage - "You've Got Everything To Gain!"

(517) 775-6666 Cell (Voice Mail)
(517) 327-4200 Office
(517) 327-4300 Office Facsimile

www.GainEverything.com Advanced Online Application