Re: [NTLK] WiFi issues with Newton 2x00 - found it

From: Paul Curtis <MicroSSG_at_Comcast.net>
Date: Mon Oct 09 2006 - 22:38:10 EDT

It's the simple things, isn't it? There are definite dependencies with the
drivers, which is the reason for the order. If not followed properly, it
will not work. This information is on the Wiki by the way.

I'm not a pro at Networking, but I can manage my way around pretty well.
I've managed to keep all 60,000+ Michigan State students from hacking in so
far... We do have some very experienced networking professionals on the list
as well.

Start by describing what you have done and the result and then we can go
from there.

Best Regards,

Paul Curtis
Certified Mortgage Planner
Allied Home Mortgage - "You've Got Everything To Gain!"

(517) 775-6666 Cell (Voice Mail)
(517) 327-4200 Office
(517) 327-4300 Office Facsimile

www.GainEverything.com Advanced Online Application