Re: [NTLK] What to get next..?

From: Matt Emson <memsom_at_interalpha.co.uk>
Date: Fri Oct 06 2006 - 20:35:27 EDT

> If you want, I can send you one to play with. If you don't want it and
> I get it back in the same condition I sent it in, all it'd cost you is
> what I paid for shipping it at cost, plus of course the cost of shipping
> it back.

Hi Frank,

not wishing to seem as if I was ignoring your message (as the offer is
indeed kind) I just wanted to let you know that did reply to your message. I
sent it to the address you subscribe to this list from - however, I was
thinking this might have been a mistake? Did it get sent to the spam box?

Let me know if you didn't get the reply. I'll send it again,

Thanks,

Matt