Re: [NTLK] Making of the Newton

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri Oct 06 2006 - 13:43:10 EDT

Hey Alex,

Victor and others have already posted the Publisher and Contact Info.
However I went to their webiste just now and copied their info from
the bottom of their website...

BEYOND WORDS PUBLISHING, Inc.
20827 NorthWest Cornell Road, Ste 500 Hillsboro, OR 97124
phone: 1.503.531.8700 email: info at beyondword dot com

I actually called them and spoke to them in person when I ordered so I
did ask if they had more and they definitely do have enough to satisfy
most people wanting it... but who knows now ....

HTH

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung