[NTLK] The N*Project Freeware Distribution is Ready!

From: <MKow1234_at_aol.com>
Date: Thu Oct 05 2006 - 20:32:49 EDT

Newtonfolk:

I am pleased to announce that I have acquired the remaining missing N*Project
executable file and .DLL files, through an anonymous benefactor! I can attest
that the executable file works perfectly. One of the nicest features is the
informative and user-friendly help guide. If you walk through the executable
once, you should have a pretty thorough idea as to how N*Project works! This is
a PC-compatible file.

I've sent the N*Project freeware distribution in a zipped file to Victor,
Marty, and DJ. Look for further details very soon! :O)

Matt K.
Detroit, Michigan USA