Re: [NTLK] looking for 130

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu Nov 30 2006 - 23:03:05 EST

On 11/30/06, Tony Kan <tonykan@xtra.co.nz> wrote:
> Frank Gruendel. He is one of the veterans of the NewtonTalk list and has helped
> out many listees including myself over many years.
>
> There are some known problems with the 130; you can find out more from:

Here here Tony.

If you need one Frank would be a great source if the price of shipping
is not a hindrance... and read his web page as suggested as the issues
are described there too along with how he fixes them...

If you need help with a package talk to me about an MP2000u package
and maybe I can include the gamut of needed items within your price
range as long as I can cover my initial investment...

Otherwise, someone on the list might be able to provide you something.

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung