Re: [NTLK] hopefully not too [OT] for some...

From: <knowtree_at_aloha.com>
Date: Thu Nov 30 2006 - 20:58:32 EST

> My suggestion - no problem with asking for encouragement & good
> wishes, and I certainly enjoy the opportunity to give any that is
> asked of me, but it would be less OT (and potentially off-putting to
> some list members) if the responses were given privately, off-list
> (it's very do-able, and hardly any extra work)...

I agree in principle. However, groups like this often gather for one reason
only to benefit from all sorts of unrelated discussion. This group is in
the short time I've been hanging around especially pleasent and
compassionate; I can't imagine a better group in which to discuss just
about anything. Heated disputes and flames should definitly go off-list.

For tomorrow, be prepared to discuss the age old conflict between
Christianity and Islam, at least as far back as 1095, when Pope Urban II in
effect created the first crusade that culminated in the massacre of
Jerusalem, up to America's role today in the Middle East.

Heh. Just kidding.

Gary