Re: [NTLK] hopefully not too [OT] for some...

From: Aaron Eiche <aaron.eiche_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu Nov 30 2006 - 15:12:20 EST

The idea isn't really about God making one succeed at the cost of all
others. It's being grateful for the blessings that come from God. Part
of that being grateful is acknowledging God's hand in the situation.
The acknowledgment exists whether or not Sonny gets the job.

It comes down really to God being involved in our lives. And at that,
I'm glad that God is involved in our lives. If that means that I don't
get a job and someone else does, then I expect that God has something
else in store for me. Something better, because in my view God doesn't
love one child more than another, and He wants us all to be happy.
-Aaron