Re: [NTLK] hopefully not too [OT] for some...

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed Nov 29 2006 - 21:41:11 EST

Just an unexpected update...

Just got called a few minutes ago.

It seems the person I was to interview with had a death in the family...
Now what's really wondrous now is that my friend said he tried
contacting the person above that person who's the next/last person I'd
interview with and actually the one who would do the hiring -he's
asked him if he wants to meet up with me tomorrow...

I'm not sure exactly what to make of it, but if I do or do not get
this job I'm really impressed that He's at the wheel (helm) and I'm to
trust Him and do my best whatever the outcome..

I appreciate the responses so far and we'll find out if I get to
interview tomorrow at all with the head guy or I'll be waiting till
things settle down... I'm good with either...

It's kind of strange since only last month I interview at Symbol
Technologies for a consultant group who's got a contract there - but
that didn't come to anything...then

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung