Re: [NTLK] PDA poll

From: Goodwin, Greg P. <GoodwinG_at_aafes.com>
Date: Wed Nov 29 2006 - 15:13:34 EST

        I have a Zaurus 5600 (picked up to hopefully run Einstein, the Newton emulator), and I have to say, the Zaurus picked up where the Newton left off.

-Many physical buttons on the face of the device, and a pull out keyboard. Great for games.
-Use of PC formatted Compact flash and SD cards. Great for getting information on and off quickly!
-Pocket sized.

        While I don't care much for handwriting recognition, it had all the Newton did before to me, except have the Solo Deluxe that the Newton has, which is the most addictive version of Solitare I've ever played (And I have played Solitare on the Newton, Mac, PC, and Atari.)

        So I would say the Newton is the best PDA out there. I would say it is a good PDA and also very innovative! The "Amiga of the PDA world." ;)

        Doc Clu