Re: [NTLK] [OT] Operation - Was FS: HP LaserJet 6MP with Appletalk and IrDA printing

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri Nov 24 2006 - 09:59:31 EST

On 11/24/06, Matt Emson <memsom@interalpha.co.uk> wrote:
> Daughter's operation happened a few weeks ago. All went well. She finally
> had the bandages all removed yesterday, and now has a very sore looking hand
> with 5 digits (as opposed to the previous state.) However, all is not well.
> Financially it was a complete kicker, so I'm going to have to delay work on
> the whole serial conect thing till I can get myself back on an even keel
> money wise. Hopefully this should be in the next few weeks, but with the
> holidat season rapidly approaching, might take a little longer.

Hi Matt,

The Hung famiy is thankfull during this Thanksgiving season that the
operation went well.
It's another one to place on the list of items to thank Him for... I'm
thankful thinking back for my son's safe birth and my Wife's complete
recover from Brain Surgery over this year...
I'm sure all thing (financial inclded) will smooth out. :-)

We'll see that serial connect project come in due time.. ;-)
A patient person I will be...

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung