[NTLK]

From: Jim Trascapoulos <jtrascap_at_mac.com>
Date: Tue Nov 21 2006 - 05:36:41 EST

Hi Frank,

While I'm in the "can't hurt" camp, I do recognize that
aesthetically, it's annoying.

What about just adding a small, offset "HOME" below the logo? Add a
hover state (which is technically missing in the top button, the
logo, already) and then you'll accomplish what the extra HOME button
does while cleaning up the look a bit.

I'll mail you a couple of GIFs to show what I mean.

Jim

jtrascapATmacDOTcom

"The only way I would take my spouse to Paris would be to hide the
body."
  - Wiley, The New Yorker