Re: [NTLK] eMate battery problems

From: Andrei Chichak <newton_at_chichak.ca>
Date: Thu Nov 16 2006 - 19:42:42 EST

I've noticed that if you are charging and you set the clock the Newt
will complain about the battery not being able to take a charge. I
suspect that it uses the current clock time to figure out the
charging rate and if it is too slow (since you set the clock ahead a
few years) the battery is NFG.

Andrei