Re: [NTLK] Importing Mac address book with IC/VC into Newton's names

From: Paul Curtis <MicroSSG_at_Comcast.net>
Date: Thu Nov 09 2006 - 08:38:52 EST

How the Sam Hill do you find the version of vCard Outlook is using? Even
still (is that proper English?), Outlook natively can only export 1 contact
at a time using vCard. You have to open the individual contact before the
vCard option is available...

Best Regards,

Paul Curtis
Certified Mortgage Planner
Allied Home Mortgage - "You've Got Everything To Gain!"
I do mortgages in all 50 States + Virgin Islands & Guam

(517) 775-6666 Cell (Voice Mail)
(517) 327-4200 Office
(517) 327-4300 Office Facsimile

www.GainEverything.com Advanced Online Application