Re: [NTLK] Intermittent WaveLan problem -- please help!

From: dieter <dieter.randolph+feed_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue Nov 07 2006 - 21:52:16 EST

Hello again -- I tried getting the DNS server address from the system
profiler (I got 65.32.5.74 and 65.32.5.75, for those of you keeping score at
home), and tried my best to set things up just like what's described at
http://www.newtenlightment.de/support.html (my setup is virtually identical
to what's described under the "Jaguar OSX 10.2 Settings without a
Basestation" section, with the only real exceptions being that my IP and DNS
addresses are different and that I'm on OS X 10.4.8, so the screens look a
bit different), but I still can't connect. I'm sure I'm just doing
something wrong, but I'll be darned if I can figure out what it is. Am I
the only one having this problem?
Thanks for your continued help and patience,
Dieter