Re: [NTLK] Intermittent WaveLan problem -- please help!

From: Bill Benson <whbenson_at_sonic.net>
Date: Mon Nov 06 2006 - 23:14:10 EST

Dieter-
I think it's worth re-confirming your setup, especially that the SSID
field matches character for character, including capitals and spaces,
with the SSID you're trying to connect to. If not, you would get the
DHCP error message you mentioned before. You can do this by hitting
Card in Extras, and then Setup on the wavelan slip. And of course WEP
should be unchecked and Infrastructure selected.

I think Hiroshi also suggests defining a new Worksite and associating
the card with that if problems.
-Bill