[NTLK] assistance selling a Newton?

From: dano <dano_at_well.com>
Date: Sun Nov 05 2006 - 10:52:08 EST

Greetings to the list,

I have a Newton 2000 (upgraded to 2000u by Dr. Newton) that has
hardly been used.
It's been sitting in its box for lo these many years. I've decided to
sell it and would like to figure out what the market value is.

Is it acceptable to post the description to this list and ask for
suggestions as to its worth. (If anybody here wants it, that's fine.
I'll take it to the Low End Newton list and then eBay next.)

Thanks,

Dan

Btw, I'm going to sell my HP LaserJet 6 MP which has an IR port and
thus will print from a Newton.