Re: [NTLK] New NIE development on its way?

From: Martin Joseph <NT_at_stillnewt.org>
Date: Sun Nov 05 2006 - 13:28:56 EST

On Nov 5, 2006, at 10:16 AM, Adriano wrote:

> The results obtained by Paul while developing on Einstein would
> really be of help on a new NIE,

Thanks Adriano, for sharing your excitement and spirit with us. Also
for your super excellent and slick new hardware products...

I think that Einstein would/should eliminate the need for NIE
altogether, as relativity should allow Newtons running on other
hardware platforms to access the underlying Linux networking...

I realize that it in no way helps those of us using current Newton
hardware, but it's still a super exciting prospect for the possible
future of "Newton".

Marty