Re: [NTLK] Importing Mac address book with IC/VC into Newton's names

From: Steve Hammond <hammond.steve_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat Nov 04 2006 - 22:43:44 EST

I think, finally I just found it.

My address book export in Tiger as a default of V3.0 vCard format,
which does not seam to be compatible with the Newton or IC/VC software.

I was searching too much for a problem into the Newton's packages
installation that I did not focus at all on the way the Mac was doing
thing...

But, strangely, if I do it one card at a time using format 3.0, IC/VC
is doing it well. It only have problems when having multiple cards.
It is a known bug in the soft?

Steve