Re: [NTLK] MP130 and Jaggies

From: Mark Ross <markr13_at_verizon.net>
Date: Sat Nov 04 2006 - 08:03:50 EST

Jaggies are what you get when using your Newton after too much
coffee......
Sorry, I couldn't resist. Jaggies are a condition where the touch
screen does not register correctly. A touch of the pen in one place
will cause a response in another. It sometimes looks like the pen is
writing "lightening bolts" from the jagged lines that result when
writing on the screen. There is much written about this in the archives.

Mark

--
Mark Ross
markr13@verizon.net