Re: [NTLK] How to adjust DTMF volume

From: Ed Kummel <tech_ed_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri Nov 03 2006 - 13:59:30 EST

There is an application that does what you want:
  http://www.softwarebueromueller.de/englisch/newton/dtmf/index.htm

  Unfortunatly, i've been having a tough time finding this software developer to pay him for his programs.
  True, he has his stuff on Kagi, but if he doesn't respond to the purchase with the registration number, then it's a waste of money to purchase the software.

  Ed
  web/gadget guru
  Download Newton packages directly onto your Newton: http://newton.tek-ed.com

"Goodwin, Greg P." <GoodwinG@aafes.com> wrote:

Just to mention this, you could hack a headphone port into the Newton 2x00 or get a Audio Out cable made to have it go to speakers.