Re: [NTLK] Memory card and Courier

From: Frank Gruendel <newtontalk_at_pda-soft.de>
Date: Thu Nov 02 2006 - 19:22:42 EST

> I know it has plenty of memory because I do have the 4mb
> memory upgrade and I barely have anything installed on
> the unit itself.

For a start, check that the upgrade is really used. Press
the info button in the Extras folder and make sure it has
almost 4MB System RAM. If you have a NewerTech upgrade, which
are famous for crappy soldering, it might well be that,
although it is installed, the eMate does not see it. In this
case system RAM will be reported at about 910 kB.

Frank