Re: [NTLK] Connecting eMate to Windows

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu Nov 02 2006 - 00:08:43 EST

On 11/1/06, Aaron <a.cronk@gmail.com> wrote:
> After a few more experiments, it seems that I need to run 6 of the
> slowdown.exe's with the sliders all the way to the right. Now I can install
> packages and its seems to be good. I do have another issue, but I'll make a
> new post for that.

Ho w much CPU Usage are you using with 6 slowdown.exe'c running?
This would greatly help others in understanding how to configure
compared with the setup you have which has a heck of a lot of memory
that you stated at 2GB right?

Please check this out as this would be a good way to try to gauge your
setup and compare it to mine to see if anything between the two can be
quantifiable so we can set a gauge to help others setup their PC's

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung