Re: [NTLK] Photoshow

From: Dan <dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com>
Date: Wed May 31 2006 - 13:07:13 EDT

On 5/31/2006 2:25 AM, andy bloom wrote:
> Morning all
> I've just purchased Photoshow from Landware and very good it is too.
> Are there any other picture viewers out there that might be worth a
> peek?
> Photoshow only seems to work with BMP files but there are ways round
> that... any apps that work natively with other formats?
> andybloom

You have the best there is. The only other options is to put several in
a Newtonbook, place them in Notes, or Works. Getting them imported into
Notes or Works can be tricky though. I use X-port which makes the
process fairly painless. Although with all the above mentioned options
you have to convert the picture before hand to grayscale get the best
possible image. If I remember correctly Photoshow does the automatically

-Dan