Re: [NTLK] Jaggies make me sad

From: James Carchedi (Austin, Texas) <jcarchedi_at_austin.rr.com>
Date: Wed May 31 2006 - 03:23:25 EDT

Doug-
That's a very helpful diagram - if I had seen it before milling, I
might have done just the left side. However, at least one of my Newts
seemed to make contact on the right side. I know shaving the entire
lip is probably overkill, but I doubt I'll have the jaggies ever
again. Wish it did not take EIGHT years to figure this out!

Now if I could just figure out why my Newtons are draining the
batteries if left unused for a few days. All three Newts have the
same problem and are using Eveready NiMH rechargeables in the stock
battery case.

Are you located in NZ? I just returned from there two months ago.

Cheers, James