Re: [NTLK] Blasted if I haven't cracked my back case!

From: Paul Curtis <MicroSSG_at_Comcast.net>
Date: Tue May 30 2006 - 21:58:08 EDT

I feel especially bad as this is the dude from the Grateful Dead, it was
his. I randomly bought it from him on e-bay....

Anyway, I don't listen to his music, but I do have some respect for what
they have done... I'll get this puppy fixed good as new. Don't hate me any
of you deadheads!

Best Regards,

Paul Curtis
Home ProT Savings Director