[NTLK] Siemens SIMPAD/Einstein

From: Andreas Nijenhuis <MessagePad2000_at_laposte.net>
Date: Sat May 27 2006 - 04:30:11 EDT

Hello again,

Siemens definitely liked the idea of a Online Terminal, since they
launched the pre-Origami SimPad line, back in 2002.

Driven by curiosity, I bought two of those : one on Windows CE (the
first ever Windows product I'll own :-), one on linux (OPIE).

I saw the photo Daniel (Padilla) made showing Einstein running on it. Is
there any install information available? Daniel? Karel (Jansens)?

I didn't receive the package yet, but would like to prepare the Einstein
path right away !

Thanks, best regards,

Andreas

--
MessagePad 110, 130, 2000, 2100, eMate 300
<http://messagepad.free.fr>