[NTLK] MessagePad galleries/GPS card

From: Andreas Nijenhuis <MessagePad2000_at_laposte.net>
Date: Fri May 26 2006 - 05:36:56 EDT

Hello Morgan,

Thanks !

The GPS card is the Haicom CF model; I use a CF>PCMCIA adaptor to use in
with the Newton.

Some more info here, but I did not yet succeed in getting GPSMap to
retyreive info from the card :

<http://messagepad.free.fr/GPS/GPS.html>

The card works perfectly, though, since I used it in my PowerBook, with
Route 66 (the first screen capture on the above page is made with it).

Best regards,

Andreas

--
MessagePad 110, 130, 2000, 2100, eMate 300
<http://messagepad.free.fr>