Re: [NTLK] FS: 2000U package

From: Adriano <adriano.angelillis_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon May 22 2006 - 23:15:43 EDT

Hi,

someone would be curios to know what is a NewtCast,
if so, please take a look at this pdf file http://notwen.com/newtcast/
features

The NewtCast unit which is here for sale by Owen is unique.
It's a pre-production unit built in a black plastic case.
It is a bit shorter (-3mm circa) than actual production units
which are built in an aluminum case instead.

Many thanks for your interest.

Kind regards,

Adriano Angelillis

http://notwen.com/