Re: [NTLK] NCU and Claris Organizer Sync'ing

From: Betty <bettyy_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Mon May 08 2006 - 22:10:45 EDT

Hi Dave,

When you say you changed the memory allocations, how much did you
change it? I'm not sure about what happens with syncing but backup
requires that you allocate more than the size of your Newton and card
combined. So, if you have a 20 mb card, you would need to allocated
NCU over 24 mb. I have mine set for 40 mb.

Hope this helps.

Betty
bettyy at earthlink dot net