[NTLK] FS: Misc eMate items

From: Gary Young <cosmicdread_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun May 07 2006 - 22:30:30 EDT

I have the following items for sale.

2 - 4MB Memory upgrades - $50 each shipped
2 - Boxes of eMate replacement pens (24 per box) - $20 each shipped
8 - Individual eMate replacement pens - $1.50 shipped
1 - 3COM #C589C EtherLink III LAN PC Card - $15 shipped
1 - eMate Power supply - $15 shipped
1 - eMate User's Manual - $10 shipped
1 - eMate Connectivity CD - $7 shipped

I also have 8 eMates in various states of disrepair. I have had a
couple of these working at some point. I don't have time to get them
working, but I don't want to throw them out. Someone who knows what
they are doing could probably get a few working machines, or they could
be useful as parts machines. One does have a broken screen, and they
all probably need new batteries. Please make an offer if you are
interested in any or all of these.

Shipping prices above are to CONUS, shipping for small items overseas
won't be much more. Please make an offer if you are interested in any
of the items. I've got a file drawer I'd like to clean out. Thank you.

Gary Young