[NTLK] Battery Packs (was: Why I don't buy from Knowledge Navigator (Example #3))

From: Leandro A. F. Pereira <leandro.pereira_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun May 07 2006 - 10:20:53 EDT

On 5/6/06, Adam Goddard <pashosh@tpg.com.au> wrote:
> Buy the un-tabbed batteries and get the industrial place to spot weld
> them in the 2 by 2 flat design that MP2x00 and eMate battery packs use,
> (...)

Why not just use ordinary NiMH batteries and the standard battery
holder? Standard 2300mAH batteries lasts about one month, sometimes
two, with a single charge -- which is enough to make any Palm user
cry. :) And, of course, I can use the batteries on my camera and on
other devices...

Ah, of course, you must use Nick's SoftCharge...

--
  Leandro A. F. Pereira <leandro@linuxmag.com.br>