[NTLK] Why I don't buy from Knowledge Navigator

From: Henry Behmann <henryb_at_sentex.net>
Date: Sat May 06 2006 - 19:50:58 EDT

Hi All,

I feel I have to put a good word in here for Knowledge Navigator. I
recently won an auction for a Newt 2100 battery tray with the very
same Buy-It -Now option. I had been looking for a tray for years but
the price was always too high,especially when postage was added. I
think KN's price is fair, it is an unused Apple replacement part in
the original packaging, the priority postage was over $10 even here
in Canada. The delivery was only two days. Though not an outstanding
bargain I am happy with the price I paid. You could probably do
better by waiting and bidding on the few and far between lower priced
auctions but I got tired of bidding and being sniped. I would
definitely deal with KN again and pay a little more for a lot less
effort and hassle.

Just my two cents.

Cheers, Henry