Re: [NTLK] Freeze utilities....

From: Tony Kan <tonykan_at_xtra.co.nz>
Date: Thu May 04 2006 - 01:14:14 EDT

I use MoreInfo for freezing but this might work against you as it takes up a
lot of resource.

You can select groups of packages by holding down your stylus until it
"squelches" and then drag it over the group; this is only handy if your
packages are next to one another.

You can select multiple packages that aren't next to one another by
individually holding down the stylus until it "squelches" one after the
other.

HTH

Warm regards

Tony Kan

from not so sunny and in fact decidedly cold
Christchurch
New Zealand
[snip]
What might be the best freeze package to use to liberate up some space?
As an added query, how do I select groups of packages?
[snip]