Re: [NTLK] rtf in In/Out (and over Bluetooth)

From: Riccardo Mori <rick_at_poc.it>
Date: Tue May 02 2006 - 14:24:21 EDT

Steven Frank wrote:

> On May 1, 2006, at 1:25 PM, Woody Smith wrote:
>
>> did you place check mark next to the item in the inbox?
>> then use the put away tag, I believe rtf would be put away to notes
>
> The problem when I last tried sending RTFs over Bluetooth was that
> they were put away to Notes as _plain text_, so they lost all of the
> RTF formatting.

When I last tried receiving RTFs over Bluetooth, it happened a
curious thing. The files showed up regularly in the In/Out area, I
selected them and instructed the Newton to file them away, believing
they would be stored as notes or NewtonWorks files, instead they just
disappeared. Missing in action. I wonder why this happened. If
someone has ideas/suggestions, (s)he's more than welcome.

Cheers,
R.

Riccardo Mori - Freelance translator . Technical writer . IT Consultant

My photos: <http://flickr.com/photos/nuail/>