Re: [NTLK] Newton users in the UK?

From: Russ Bravo <russbravo_at_lineone.net>
Date: Tue May 02 2006 - 02:40:17 EDT

Hi Andy

If you've checked out Victor's map, you'll see there are plenty of
Newton users listed in the UK, including a fair few in the south west.

There hasn't been a Newton convention in the UK in the past five years,
which covers my involvement with Newtons, although there are occasional
meetings of UK NUG (Newton User Group) in London, hosted by Ronnie
Simon (who will hopefully chime in shortly).

However, if you're after 20mb memory cards, do let me know :)

cheers

Russ (in West Sussex)

Protected by www.Spamjab.com {T6wsiLbKNTr8sByOl8}