Re: [NTLK] eBay something you might want to know.

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon Mar 27 2006 - 07:47:34 EST

Yeah, not collusion... couldn't think of the word to correctly
describe this situation...
It just seems that selling Newton items (or anything) never had this issue.
It just seems I will be forced to have buyer of my Newton items pay
via Money Order and will notate the reason on the auction I can't
accept PayPal anylonger...
It does still seem that it's an underhanded advertising scheme to say
you can use PayPal but then say only PAID accounts later... wording it
so you have no choice because you have to accept other forms of PayPal
Payments.

This is getting OT now so I'll let it die..

Amazon, uh had some minor problems with their system there too but
will investigate then...

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung