Re: [NTLK] Getting Back: Suggestions

From: Brian <spylaw4_at_mac.com>
Date: Sun Mar 26 2006 - 04:46:33 EST

As Marty says a USB/serial dongle is one way, another is Bluetooth
file transfer which works quite well.

I agree that Nsync has its problems but it does seem to sync iCal at
least on my setup and there is a plug-in for text files.

Personally I don't find web surfing on the Newt a go-er as it won't
cope with my needs when travelling (e.g. internet banking).

Mail is another thing, either through ethernet or 802.11. Mail V is
good especially for IMAP but you could use Simple Mail for POP.

Why not backup your packages and files onto a 20Mb or similar card?

Cases do appear from time to time on eBay, either solo or in a
package, I picked up the large leather briefcase shoulder one a short
while ago for a reasonable price.

Good luck!

Brian