[NTLK] BitTorrent Tracker for Newton Museum DVDs, UNNA DVDs

From: Victor Rehorst <victor_at_newtontalk.net>
Date: Fri Mar 24 2006 - 11:54:42 EST

Hey Guys,

It's been on my list for the last month or so to get a tracker and torrent
going to distribute UNNA, since I stopped burning CDs and DVDs for people.

I'm working on this now, stay tuned in the next few days. The tracker won't
be any mickey-mouse DSL line affair, it'll likely be running on one or more
of the UNNA mirror servers.

If you guys want to use the tracker to distribute Newton Museum DVDs, I'd
need someone to make a torrent and be the initial seeder. If you are
comfortable making torrents, and have the bandwidth and space to seed the
museum DVD files, mail me *off-list*.

--
Victor Rehorst - victor@newtontalk.net - chuma@chuma.org