Re: [NTLK] GPS and Laptops/OT

From: Adam Goddard <pashosh_at_tpg.com.au>
Date: Fri Mar 24 2006 - 05:58:25 EST

I remember someone built a couple of games out of this sensor, like a
pinball type thing. If you need a good accelerometer, Analog Devices
has a few on offer(un-, bi- and tri-axial) but these are modules only
and you would need to design an interface for them. They're called
iMEMS™ and ADI Distributors in Australia can provide samples. There are
a few security video recording programmes out there that do time lapse
recording, but I don't know of any for Mac. It might be worth speaking
to a Software Engineer about how to get everything correlated and in a
nice format you want. Hope I've helped.
Regards,
   - Adam Goddard