Re: [NTLK] Question about MP110 Clear Case

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue Mar 21 2006 - 16:15:47 EST

On 3/21/06, Andrei Chichak <newton@chichak.ca> wrote:
> >I was wondering have any of you seen one of these?
> >Which Flip Cover did it have?
>
> The clear 110s, as sold at the Apple World Wide Developers Conference in
> '94 all had the stickers.

Okay, but did they have the Grid-Patter or Completely Clear (Flip Cover)?

> A lot of the stickers were discarded subsequently for looks, but they
> originally came completely dressed as a regular 110, but with clear
> plastic, no paint, and no metalization.
So I can assume that IF someone had a completely original MP110 Clear
Case it should have the Sticker, and if it didn't then it was likely
removed after purchase to make it look cooler.

The Clear 110's from the Apple World Wide Developer's Conference in
'94 were of course Production 110's - not Prototypes, DVTs or EVTs.

Has anyone see or have a photo of a Clear 110 Prototype, DVTs or EVTs?

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung