[NTLK] Development on MacOS X

From: June Tate <june_at_theonelab.com>
Date: Fri Mar 17 2006 - 12:17:26 EST

Hey all,
I've got a bit of a random question that isn't totally discussed in
the Newton FAQs: is it possible to do Newton development on MacOS X
Tiger? I've tried running NTK under Classic, but it keeps failing to
run and instead pops up a dialog saying "unknown error". The other
alternative -- running NTK inside an emulator like Basilisk II --
seems to work for the most part, but is a bit clunky to use for long
periods.

With all the discussion relating to reimplementing NIE lately, I've
ended up getting a pretty strong itch to learn how to do some
development for the little greenie, so any help is greatly appreciated.

--
June Tate
june@theonelab.com