Re: [NTLK] Newton Bluetooth for newbies

From: Adriano <adriano.angelillis_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed Mar 15 2006 - 12:08:57 EST

I have a personal and somewhat sad point of view:

We have seen many developers who hardly put their efforts on the
Newton platform
and then silently said "farewell" to all of us cause there's has been
not enough responsiveness.

So, now that we have Blunt2 on the way, hope to be of help giving to
Eckhart more "public".

Other than that, Blunt (v1) already rocks, it's almost stable, it's
easy to configure
and the needed hardware is cheap and GREEN COLOURED ^_^

  - The "Bluetooth for newbies" initiative: http://tinyurl.com/m9r9l

  - Terms for agreement: http://tinyurl.com/eo6cw

For any doubt or additional info, please do not hesitate to send me a
message!

Kind regards,

Adriano Angelillis

'Green is better'